JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale, two Smith & Wesson revolvers. Both of these guns include the original plastic boxes, manuals, trigger locks, and proof cases.

[SOLD] First one is a model 29-8 .44 Magnum. Blue, 4" light barrel. This is what S&W calls the Mountain Gun. It does have the internal lock. It's had maybe 250 rounds through it, a mixture of medium .44 Special LSWCs and full-power 240gr JSPs. I have a nylon clip-on belt holster that I'll throw in. Asking price is $500.

20180331_121311.png 20180331_121327.png

[SOLD] The other is a .38 Special snubbie, a model 642-1 Airweight 1 7/8" barrel. It does not have the internal lock. I've installed an Apex spring kit that lightened the trigger pull from 12# to about 9#. In one photo you can see some marring along the top edge of the sideplate that happened when I was putting it back together. Other than that it's like new, less than 200 rounds fired. It also has a Crimson Trace laser grip on it. I'm asking $350 for this one.

20180331_120708.png 20180331_120836.png

I'm not interested in shipping handguns, so Portland-area buyers only please.

I might be interested in a trade if you have what I'm looking for. That would be an older S&W K-frame in either .38 Spl or .357 Magnum, stainless or blue, 4" heavy barrel, round butt, with the hammer-mounted firing pin and no internal lock.

Last Edited:
I really like the model 29. I'm going to have to count my pennies and talk to the wife before commenting further, unless someone else comes along in the meantime and saves me from spending money I really shouldn't. :)

Gawd - this is really tempting. Wife got a new job and everything. Just didn't tell her what I was going to use the money for. And I'm just on the other side of Cornelius Pass...

I really like the model 29. I'm going to have to count my pennies and talk to the wife before commenting further, unless someone else comes along in the meantime and saves me from spending money I really shouldn't. :)
Well, you made the mistake of responding first, so you have first right of refusal. I.e., there are three others interested but you said so first. So take today and evaluate pennies and permission, and let me know. If I don't hear back by 5AM tomorrow, I'll move on.

A gentleman who responded via IM was second (by 3 minutes), and pinne and landcruiser are 3rd and 4th in line respectively.

Too bad this isn't an auction site, I obviously priced the 29 too low.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.