JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
ALL SOLD

Darker one has rubber butt pad (adds 1" to LOP) and was used a bit (but in great condition). Both have plastic barrel bands.

$15

SW Portland/Beaverton

Also have an unshot factory black barrel and a minimally-shot stainless barrel. -$10 each SOLD

IMG_7777.jpg

Last Edited:
Thanks to OQ the remaining stock has been butchered into a mare's leg project. Spent a couple of hours at it today. I will post photos after I get the finish on. I am going to need a new scope as my current setup was a scout scope, and now have only 1" of eye relief.

I will close the thread after I post photos.

"You say that like it's a bad thing."

List of "to do's" is three pages long. "NEED to do's IMMEDIATELY" is one page long. And somehow I found time to chop, form, and sand this little guy. Had a blast doing it though. I love to play in the shop. So no, not really a bad thing. Thanks OQ.

Found a couple more photos for reference. NONE are my photos. All are taken/stolen from the internets.

Stain turned out blotchy on mine. Going to sand again and use a pre-stain this time.

Charger%20Mares%20Leg_zpsfsltzi7p.jpg

DSCF0050_zpscf3cf3c8.jpg

IMG_7964.jpg

Thanks again for the idea OQ. I veered a bit from the traditional mare's leg, but am happy with it. I can actually get a decent cheek weld. Hoping to try it out this weekend.

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top