JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I have two Marlin 30-30 for sale one is a 1949 JM Stamped Marlin in beauitiful condition for it's year and age. Comes with Bushnell scope of it's time and work done from a gunsmith in to smooth out the lever action and trigger.

The other is a newer production Marlin lever action 30-30 and is iron sight. Both great shooter.

I am open to anything nice handguns or rifle or accessories. Show me what you got! I am located in Vancouver and would need a good guy card and uploadfromtaptalk1396013782654.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1396013796923.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1396013822143.jpg driver's license and bill of sale. Thanks

I have two Marlin 30-30 for sale one is a 1949 JM Stamped Marlin in beauitiful condition for it's year and age. Comes with Bushnell scope of it's time and work done from a gunsmith in to smooth out the lever action and trigger.

The other is a newer production Marlin lever action 30-30 and is iron sight. Both great shooter.

I am open to anything nice handguns or rifle or accessories. Show me what you got! I am located in Vancouver and would need a good guy card andView attachment 81585View attachment 81586View attachment 81587 driver's license and bill of sale. Thanks
Are you interested in shotguns?
Are you interested in high quality spotting scopes?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.