JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$750
Manufacturer
Marlin
Caliber
30-30 Winchester
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Like new condition. Extremely clean.
Crossbolt safety & Half cock
Nice light colored furniture , Wood checkering

Final price drop to $700 cash or trade
Transfer fee on buyer at money market pawn or adaptive firing solutions in Oregon city

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
It's a Remington manufactured rifle and just an FYI - they aren't "all" bad. The last couple years they got most the issues figured out and were shipping some fairly decent rifles. Because there's so much hype they will never command what a jm will fetch but all the hype is mostly just that.

It's a solid rifle , compared to my other lever rifles this has a really good pair of white outlined sights, the finish is extremely durable like the 870. The action is nice and tight no wobble it's a solid rifle for someone wanting to get into lever actions, dang it , that urge to keep it is sinking in

Last Edited:
It's a solid rifle , compared to my other lever rifles this has a really good pair of white outlined sights, the finish is extremely durable like the 870. The action is nice and tight no wobble it's a solid rifle for someone wanting to get into lever actions, dang it , that urge to keep it is sinking in
If it were me I would hold onto to it. have only sold two of my Marlin's over the years, only because I had 3 of the same caliber. I still regret selling them and have never regretted keeping or buying another. Nothing wrong with the parkerized finish, take it out and enjoy shooting and hunting with it. I'm willing to bet the deer won't be able to tell that it's not a pretty blue or stainless model.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.