JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$280
Manufacturer
Beretta
City
Eugene
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Edit: Both kits and one magazine have sold, there are still 5 magazines for sale

I have two brand new Beretta 92 .22lr conversion kits and 6 10 round Beretta .22lr conversion magazines to go with them. These were only opened for the pictures, they have never been installed or used and the mags are still sealed. Each kit includes: slide, barrel, magazine, recoil spring assembly and spare front sight.

All the mags are currently 10 rounders, but I have read that it is very easy to remove the restrictor inside it and it will become a 15 round magazine, since the mags are marked with a 15 round witness mark.

The kit says on the box that it works with all full size 90 series guns. This kit is not compatible with the 92S, Centurion, Type L or Type M compact models.

I will sell the magazines on their own, but only after the conversion kits sell.

Prices

Conversion Kit: $280 shipped, $270 local pickup (price is for one kit)
6 Magazines: $25 each

Let me know if you have any questions. Package deals can be arranged.

all.jpg box.jpg open 2.jpg open.jpg mag.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I have two brand new Beretta 92 .22lr conversion kits and 6 10 round Beretta .22lr conversion magazines to go with them. These were only opened for the pictures, they have never been installed or used and the mags are still sealed. Each kit includes: slide, barrel, magazine, recoil spring assembly and spare front sight. All the mags are currently 10 rounders, but I have read that it is very easy to remove the restrictor inside it and it will become a 15 round magazine, since the mags are marked with a 15 round witness mark. The kit says on the box that it works with all full size 90 series guns. I will sell the magazines on their own, but only after the conversion kits sell.

Prices
Conversion Kit: $280 shipped, $270 local pickup (price is for one kit)
Magazines: $25 each

Let me know if you have any questions. Package deals can be arranged.

View attachment 982437View attachment 982438View attachment 982439View attachment 982440View attachment 982441
I will take one of the New Beretta .22 conversion kits For $280.00 Shipped..Sent you a message Thank You Dennis /eagle20

Will these kits fit on a Mod 92 Centurion frame?
Best,
Gary
Unfortunately, no. That is listed on the front of the box as one that is not compatible. I will add the models that are not listed as compatible in the main body of the ad.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top