JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah, well, come back and post when they actually get, REAL, prison time. Their defense will be like all the defenses in the last year. They were so distraught, and triggered, by the systemic racism, and president Trump, that they can't be blamed for their behavior.

Yeah, well, come back and post when they actually get, REAL, prison time. Their defense will be like all the defenses in the last year. They were so distraught, and triggered, by the systemic racism, and president Trump, that they can't be blamed for their behavior.

The *ussy Pass in play.

If you're a criminal defendant, it may help—a lot—to be a woman. ... After controlling for the arrest offense, criminal history, and other prior characteristics, "men receive 63% longer sentences on average than women do," and "[w]omen are…twice as likely to avoid incarceration if convicted."

The disparity in sentencing is because the legal system accepts the premise that only males have enough emotional/self control to be held responsible for their actions. It's yet another example of the 'bigotry of low expectations" that is the hallmark of "twisted fairness" that the woke left uses to maintain the status quo while actually preventing any real change....

.... or, the judge is just thinking, "Oooo, she's kinda cute, I wonder if she knows I don't have pants on under this robe?"

Last Edited:
The disparity in sentencing is because the legal system accepts the premise that only males have enough emotional/self control to be held responsible for their actions. It's yet another example of the 'bigotry of low expectations" that is the hallmark of "twisted fairness" that the woke left uses to maintain the status quo while actually preventing any real change....

.... or, the judge is just thinking, "Oooo, she's kinda cute, I wonder if she knows I don't have pants on under this robe?"
So you see it's still The Patriarchy. :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads