JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not at all. It is obvious that our news is manipulated. People are getting burned to death, Iran is on the brink of acquiring nuclear weapons, etc, etc.

And what are we talking about? VACCINATIONS? REALLY?

Even Megyn Kelly is on the bandwagon!

"Look at my hand in your face while I pick your pocket"

"pay no attention to the man behind the curtain"

I guess when you work for media you get used to telling lies. Lies that would embarrass one of us if we got caught seems to be a badge of honor for the news readers. Maybe they live the lie for so long they no longer know the truth.

Heck I guess we will always get the truth on the net:s0140:.

Most people don't want to know. The average Joe [and Jane] are equally responsible. They are fed. What they wish to consume.

It goes something like this =

It's all true! There is no great danger!

If it weren't I would have to worry? Worry about bad things!
Could there be more important things out there?
No. I have plans. Petty things I want to do!

No. Things are good.
They are good.
They must be just fine.
Just fine.
Yep fine.

Like I have said before, if you have ever been involved in anything that makes the news you see just how muddied the story is or can get. I never take ANYTHING I read news wise as 100% fact and if it's something I am interested in I look for more sources and stories. I laugh at people on internet forums who blindly follow any news source, many stream or otherwise. All you're doing is signing up to be lied to and making yourself a fool in public by furthering bad information. Second are the posters who bash the MSM, until a story comes along they agree with and suddenly it's the most resolute source in the land.

I do my best to live by the "trust but verify" rule. If it's something I am going to trust, I am going to do my best to verify it elsewhere before I go running my mouth. I've learned the hard way in the past.

"If you don't read the news paper you are uninformed, if you do read it you are misinformed"
Mark Twain, 100 years ago.... not much changes does it?

54d3f66d7b9ca.image.jpg

Hmmm. I thought Bert Gummer would have beaten me too this. Google "Operation Mockingbird" and check back in. Remember that if you are reading Wikipedia, which for some unexplained reason always seems to pop up as the #1 source for these kinds of things: that wording can (and is) tweaked or changed by anyone to reflect their viewpoint of truth, and that the Pentagon alone has over 28,000 full time employees who's only job it is too try to show them and the US policy choices in a good light. Changing sites like wiki is one way they do so. That 28000 figure doesn't include all the other .gov agencies, just the Pentagon.

This chump from NBC is a sideshow and really means nothing in the scheme of things.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top