JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
P series Sigs are different story, they are stuff of legends, ref post 17.
The 320 is the SIG P320, as is my P226 and P227 and P229 and P228 and P224.

And I was replying to your post 16 which made no mention of striker fired polymer framed handguns or even differentiated handguns from rifles - it simply stated:

You never know when a Sig will "work".

The 320 is the SIG P320, as is my P226 and P227 and P229 and P228 and P224.

And I was replying to your post 16 which made no mention of striker fired polymer framed handguns or even differentiated handguns from rifles - it simply stated:

You never know when a Sig will "work".
Sorry. "Classic" P-series, which I do not consider the 320 a part of.

Honestly it was really nice to see any Sig product perform flawlessly. Even if it was in a Glock. :D

Honestly it was really nice to see any Sig product perform flawlessly. Even if it was in a Glock. :D
The only problems I have had with my SIGs has been when I tried to shoot .40 ammo from a 9mm mag and vice versa.

That and P227 fourteen round mags, which have weak springs, easily fixed by replacing the spring with Wolff Para-14 extra strength springs.

Granted, Glocks are more robust and simpler, but I never did like striker fired guns - the trigger just sucks for me. Once I got a DA/SA SIG, I was ruined for striker fired guns.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top