JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wonder if you drop a Glock with a Sig mag in it if it will discharge.

If you look at various mags, you'll find they are not that much different.

When I owned a Canik TP9SFX, I unknowingly inserted a P226 mag and it shot fine. I had no idea until after I removed it.

I'll clarify my post about the 320/365. Sig was in the same spot that Glock is in currently. They had one design that was adapted to most of their guns. P220 through P229 are basically the same gun in their original form as a DA/SA gun. Same as Glock.

Sig was in the position to adapt or die. The Glock 19 and 22 had entered supply chains in some military units and has had a firm grip on LE. Smith and Wesson was able to take some market share in the LE and competition market with the M&P. The DA/SA guns that had made Sig famous were starting to lose popularity. Not because they're bad guns, but because people want simpler, more cost effective guns.

Striker fired guns have some advantages without the need of a mainspring/hammer. There is no need for the gun to sit high on the hand because the frame doesn't have to accommodate a hammer strut and spring. Instead of creating a new frame with a slide that fits low to the hand, they basically retrofitted the P250, a hammer fired gun, to be striker fired. That was strike one with me.

The modular FCS is a neat idea and I believe it played a role in getting the M17/18 contract. However, like previously stated, they seemed to rush it out there. A thorough R&D should have identified the problems that seem to be fairly common in the world of repeatable malfunctions. Strike two.

The 320 and 365 haven't been out long and it seems like new changes are released yearly. Cosmetic stuff and a shuffle of where the sights are or what they're mounted to, etc. It makes me, as a consumer, wonder when they're going to feel secure that the gun they made is fine the way it is. Strike three for me.

I'll clarify my post about the 320/365. Sig was in the same spot that Glock is in currently. They had one design that was adapted to most of their guns. P220 through P229 are basically the same gun in their original form as a DA/SA gun. Same as Glock.

Sig was in the position to adapt or die. The Glock 19 and 22 had entered supply chains in some military units and has had a firm grip on LE. Smith and Wesson was able to take some market share in the LE and competition market with the M&P. The DA/SA guns that had made Sig famous were starting to lose popularity. Not because they're bad guns, but because people want simpler, more cost effective guns.

Striker fired guns have some advantages without the need of a mainspring/hammer. There is no need for the gun to sit high on the hand because the frame doesn't have to accommodate a hammer strut and spring. Instead of creating a new frame with a slide that fits low to the hand, they basically retrofitted the P250, a hammer fired gun, to be striker fired. That was strike one with me.

The modular FCS is a neat idea and I believe it played a role in getting the M17/18 contract. However, like previously stated, they seemed to rush it out there. A thorough R&D should have identified the problems that seem to be fairly common in the world of repeatable malfunctions. Strike two.

The 320 and 365 haven't been out long and it seems like new changes are released yearly. Cosmetic stuff and a shuffle of where the sights are or what they're mounted to, etc. It makes me, as a consumer, wonder when they're going to feel secure that the gun they made is fine the way it is. Strike three for me.
A very spot on post and that is without throwing in the whole 320 debacle. I'd still rather have a P228/M11 (or any P series) than what they are putting out now. FN and Walther, hell even those guy putting bullets backwards in theirs mags are making them look bad IMO.

Sig's beta testing early on was questionable, but they fixed the problems. I have carried a P365 since 2018 and I trust my life with it. I now own two. I have also carried a G43 and a Hellcat. I couldn't find a reason to keep the Hell Cat, and while I liked the G43, but it lost out to the P365's slimmer profile, better trigger, better control, and 10+1 capacity.

The P320... they are proven reliable, I own 6, never had a problem. I beat on them more than any of my other firearms. I also own Glocks. I would trust any of them in battle, but if I had a choice I would take the P320 over the glock.

There is a reason why both the P365 and P320s have been top 5 sellers year after year, often taking the #1 spot.

My SIGs work just fine, all the time.
I'm sure they do.

Sunday Gunday: 12 Memes Only Sig Sauer Haters Will Appreciate
Sig P320 Memes - Drop-Fire Fail - Romano Law
Sunday Gunday: 12 Memes Only Sig Sauer Haters Will Appreciate
Nd9GcS4bP4p6IXmrGOw6dKRmkVR3Fe4fH7EwpQ11g&usqp=CAU.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show