JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am not a fan of fictional television crime shows, but I have been watching the long running series COPS and similar law enforcement bodycam videos on YouTube recently. I enjoy watching bad people get arrested and I need relief from current Portland and Seattle police policy.

My two favorites are:
(1) Videos that utilize a police canine. The perps have multiple opportunities to avoid interacting with the dog if they comply with police, but many take a chance with the dog and loose.
(2) Videos with the Arkansas State Police. These guys are like Texas in the 1960's. Old school, hard police arrests. They even do pit style maneuvers on fleeing motorcyclists with a passenger to bring them to a stop.

You know what they say; Don't do the crime if you don't want your motorcycle knocked out from under you at 70 mph by a police officer in his patrol vehicle. (at least don't do your crime in Arkansas)

I am not a fan of fictional television crime shows, but I have been watching the long running series COPS and similar law enforcement bodycam videos on YouTube recently. I enjoy watching bad people get arrested and I need relief from current Portland and Seattle police policy.

My two favorites are:
(1) Videos that utilize a police canine. The perps have multiple opportunities to avoid interacting with the dog if they comply with police, but many take a chance with the dog and loose.
(2) Videos with the Arkansas State Police. These guys are like Texas in the 1960's. Old school, hard police arrests. They even do pit style maneuvers on fleeing motorcyclists with a passenger to bring them to a stop.

You know what they say; Don't do the crime if you don't want your motorcycle knocked out from under you at 70 mph by a police officer in his patrol vehicle. (at least don't do your crime in Arkansas)
Oh yeah. Nothing better than a perp running from the cops into a bunch of prickly bush type stuff and having the dog take him down in the middle of it! I love the screaming from the dirt bag.

Been a long time ago, not too long after "COPS" started. They were in my neighborhood here when I lived 12 blocks from "Crack Alley". Made a bust on a two story duplex a couple blocks from my house where two lady friends had lived a few months earlier.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top