JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Brooks Oregon ( Just North of Salem, just off I-5)
Aug 26/27 Truck Show
Pacific NW Truck Museum

Essentially next door
Antique Powerland
Antique Powerland

Grab the kids, grand kids, grandpa and have a fun & educational time.

You can always head to the State Fair afterwards

Antique Powerland is the complex where the PNW Truck Museum is located, along with a bunch of other worth while museums. It's well worth the trip to visit the complex if your a motorhead. I havent been there since 2014 and was meaning to attend Steam Up this year, but life got in the way.

Have you been to Steam Up? Best entertainment in Oregon if you like old stuff! See Antique Powerland web site.
We've been going to the Steam Up for years. Best entertainment money I've ever spent. A real piece of an older America. Took my kids there many times as teenagers (and how many places do teenagers want to go with their parents) and they loved it. They are adults now and continue to go. Makes me feel real good.

My pop has a big engine on display in the "big" engine building and has been president of the club in the past. I have been going to Brooks regularly since the mid 1970's :D

My pop has a big engine on display in the "big" engine building and has been president of the club in the past. I have been going to Brooks regularly since the mid 1970's :D

Okay, who's your Pop? Or I should say which engine(s) We've been going for years, since before there was a big building. Is it that beautiful "Oriental" drug out of the mud of american Falls Res.?

We've become addicted to the show and have to go. Price keep going up though, and they keep pushing back the parade, the tractor pull. I don't even know if they have that anymore. I don't have it in me to be there from 8:00 in the morning 'till 4:00-5:00 in the afternoon with no where to sit in the shade. And I would think that they would be able to get some decent food there considering the thousands of people that attend. The food can really suck.

Okay, who's your Pop? Or I should say which engine(s) We've been going for years, since before there was a big building. Is it that beautiful "Oriental" drug out of the mud of american Falls Res.?

We've become addicted to the show and have to go. Price keep going up though, and they keep pushing back the parade, the tractor pull. I don't even know if they have that anymore. I don't have it in me to be there from 8:00 in the morning 'till 4:00-5:00 in the afternoon with no where to sit in the shade. And I would think that they would be able to get some decent food there considering the thousands of people that attend. The food can really suck.

My dads name is Lauren and he owns the big Fairbanks winch engine right across from the Oriental

http://antiquepowerland.com/pdf/Steam-Up-poster-2017.pdf

Steam-Up

July 29-30 and August 5-6, 2017

Featured Makes For 2017: Aultman-Taylor & Rumely

Daily Admission: $12 per person
(12 and under: free)
Weekend Pass: $20

Trolley Rides: $5 (Age: 13+); $3 (Ages: 4-12)
free (Ages: 1-3)

Dry Camping: $20/night (non-members)
Members: $18

Free Parking
Free Transportation on the grounds

For more info: call 503-393-2424 or email us

Exit 263 off I-5
3995 Brooklake Road NE
Salem, 97303

Perfect timing on my part!!! Can't wait to go again after all these years out of state, alwAys enjoyed the SteamUp, and the swap meet is a great place to find great deals on some cool old parts and stuff! I even scored a old CAT dozer years ago, couldn't pass on it, and the price was almost giving it away!!!
Any one looking for a fun and informative weekend adventure, this is the place to be!!!

We may make it up. I printed out the poster some time back and it's been front and center on the fridge door for a while now.

I'm guessing you're in So. Oregon....There's a antique engine and tractor show every year in Pottsville. That's just a little North of Merlin if you didn't know. It was in June though.
http://www.eventcrazy.com/Merlin-OR/events/details/344158-Antique-Tractor-and-Engine-Show

I haven't been to the Pottsville show for quite a few years but I'm pretty sure the show in Brooks dwarfs that one. Plus, there's a whole lotta old stuff at the flea market.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top