JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have one on my Tundra.

Made by ARE.

It is most excellent.

Matches truck, has a light inside, is lockable. (yeah, a determined thief can overcome it, but for those lazy/light fingered turds it stops them)

1568420466328.jpeg

We went with SnugTop a few years ago. They were the only company that had a lifetime warranty on the shell paint. So far we have been very happy with the shell. When installed I added the automatic locking on the shell. So when you open the truck doors it also unlocks the shell. Very handy.

I have a fiberglass Leer on the back of my '06 Dodge 2500 for about the last 10 years. Was about to pull the trigger on ordering a new one, when I found this one used on CL for between 1/3 and half the cost of new. Paint matched to boot! I've been happy with it, my dogs would ride back there when I had dogs, I've slept back there (more comfortable than sleeping in the cab for me), and provides a marginally secure, dry spot for transport. I have trailers when I need to haul bigger or dirty stuff that I don't want to put in the truck. Once installed the day I bought it, it has never been removed and I've been pleased with it for the $650 or $700 it cost me.

Hey guys. After lots of flip flopping, I ended up going with a leer. Install was yesterday, and overall I'm happy; however, this morning I noticed that the vendor installed a window upside down, as I noticed the factory markings were upside down... it doesn't look like the glass is directional and it fits, but the craftsmanship is disappointing. Not a super big deal, but for the amount charged, I'd figure something like that wouldn't be missed. Maybe the window is directional and factory marked the glass upside down? Anyway, time will tell on the quality, but do like the stance.....

On a side note, I have an extang 2.0 trim fold hard top for a short box Tacoma that I'll probably be posting for sale or trade later....

17064D08-0478-4828-A2E0-F94131E33586.jpeg 81616081-303A-408C-8A3E-F1CD7127D7CB.jpeg 4493A013-D434-46A4-96A9-850ABC2BA9D5.jpeg

Hey guys. After lots of flip flopping, I ended up going with a leer. Install was yesterday, and overall I'm happy; however, this morning I noticed that the vendor installed a window upside down, as I noticed the factory markings were upside down... it doesn't look like the glass is directional and it fits, but the craftsmanship is disappointing. Not a super big deal, but for the amount charged, I'd figure something like that wouldn't be missed. Maybe the window is directional and factory marked the glass upside down? Anyway, time will tell on the quality, but do like the stance.....

On a side note, I have an extang 2.0 trim fold hard top for a short box Tacoma that I'll probably be posting for sale or trade later....

View attachment 634480 View attachment 634481 View attachment 634482
Very nice! Great choice buying anything other than SnugTop, they were an inferior product at top dollar. It took me three months and several different canopies from them for me to decide to part ways. The first two had sanding marks through the black paint into the fiberglass beneath. I've been eying a Leer or ARE.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top