JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I once made a list of everything the federal gov does, not a detailed list either, it was still 3 pages long.
This attitude that they do nothing is just plain wrong.

It's not that they do nothing, it's what they do that they don't/should'nt need to.

I once made a list of everything the federal gov does, not a detailed list either, it was still 3 pages long.
This attitude that they do nothing is just plain wrong.

I don't think many of would say that gov does nothing - just absolutely nothing productive. Most gov activity is a drag on the economy, and very bad for children and other living things. Parasitic if you will.

Disinformation campaigns go a lot deeper than what the vid is talking about...just sayin

Yall should ban bugeye. not for his political views but because he is an admitted troll. No citizen would ever say the garbage that guy says. He is either paid to talk like that or he is sociopath

My guess is the latter, he won't however be banned unless he breaks enough rules to to go over the limit, expressing ones opinion within the rules will never result in a ban here.

I don't think many of would say that gov does nothing - just absolutely nothing productive. Most gov activity is a drag on the economy, and very bad for children and other living things. Parasitic if you will.

This discussion is so general as to be useless.
Roads, sewage treatment, schools, defense, emergency services, judical system, international services, medicare, police, fire, water systems, environmental protection, parks, playgrounds, warning systems, intelligence, anti terrorism, building codes, dams, bridges, levys, gps system, navigation, borders, passports, health care clinics, licenses, transportaion, science research, investigation services, financial regulation, food and drug, product safety, ........

All pretty useful IMHO.

Disinformation campaigns go a lot deeper than what the vid is talking about...just sayin

Yall should ban bugeye. not for his political views but because he is an admitted troll. No citizen would ever say the garbage that guy says. He is either paid to talk like that or he is sociopath

What, you believed that suff about me being paid, lol.

You must live a very information sheltered life if you find me that radical, most non sociopaths find me to be a moderate.

What, you believed that suff about me being paid, lol.

You must live a very information sheltered life if you find me that radical, most non sociopaths find me to be a moderate.

LOL, Really? I've searched you on the net and found that we are not the only forum that feels you are nothing even close to moderate, My guess is you define anyone who doesn't agree with you as a sociopath which is in itself sociopathic.

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top