JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Sorry about putting this in the wrong forum. Thanks for moving it.
Model 24125 w/ Mossy Oak Camo finish, 24" turkey barrel plus 4" barrel extension for waterfowl, bead sight, five round capacity. Shoots 2"3/4 and 3" shells. Comes with: three choke tubes (IC, M, F), choke tool, an extra o-ring, and instruction manual.
New, never been fired, and I still have the original box. As I was taking pictures I noticed one chip in the finish. It probably happened while it was on display in the store, as I haven't handled it much. It is about the size of half a grain of rice and is on top of the receiver assembly, along side the sight line (not noticeable when sighting). I've pointed it out in one of the pics.
The gun has a five year warranty that you can still fill out in your name.
You can read a review of one of tristar's 12 gauge guns here: <broken link removed>
I haven't hunted in years and even then I've only hunted birds a handful of times. I bought this on impulse and there is a minor disagreement with my wife about how many guns I should own for which I don't have a specific use.
I would really like to trade it for a home defense 12 gauge, as I believe I can make the case for that as a specific use. I'm looking for Remington 870 or Mossberg 500/590 or clones of either of those manufacturers.
For outright sale, I would like to get $350.
I would prefer FTF, but I doubt there is anyone in my area (Clarkston WA). I go to Spokane every couple months and will head to Pasco in the next month or so, so we could set something up. I guess I would also ship, although I'm still learning the rules on this (http://www.northwestfirearms.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20906).
This will be my first transaction here, but you can see my ebay feedback if you search for anduril-detailing.
The pics are not that great, as I keep forgetting to grab my camera from home, so I'm using my phone. If you google Tristar 24125, you can see better pictures.
I'm not on NWFA all the time, but should reply within a day at the most.
IMAG0043.jpg
IMAG0044.jpg
IMAG0046.jpg
IMAG0047.jpg
IMAG0050.jpg
IMAG0048.jpg

Last Edited:
This should be posted in the for sale section.

On a side note TriStar makes a real nice home defense gun also and contact Jcs3 on it:s0155:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.