JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
IMG_3551.JPG IMG_3550.JPG IMG_3549.JPG IMG_3546.JPG IMG_3543.JPG Looking to sell used Trijicon TA31RCO-M4 ACOG 4x32 USMC M4 Rifle Scope w/ TA51 Mount. The item is used but everything works great. Great glass with red chevron w/TRS reticle. Comes with killFlash anti reflection device. Priced lowered to $650. New at retail goes for over $1400. FTF in/near PDX metro.

Last Edited:
Waterdog, I am not the original purchaser. I bought this off of a forum member about a year ago. No papers or box for it. if you look closely at the first picture, you can see that they have chiseled out the Bible verse. Also, if you would like, I can provide the serial number where you can check with Trijicon for legitimacy. Thanks for your interest. I am looking to sell due to an upcoming truck project.

Very long answer but follow the link below:
Trijicon biblical verses controversy - Wikipedia

Basically, the Bible verse of John 8:12 was removed or "chiseled " off by many LE or Military armorers when it was in service. The civilian versions still do have the verse I am told. Hope this helps.

Can you PM me the serial number, I maybe interested in a G19/cash trade.

*** thanks

Last Edited:
Can you PM me the serial number, I maybe interested in a G19/cash trade.

To the best that I can read it, the serial number is 150004. See the pic. I have already confirmed with triicon that the original purchaser of his optic was D.O.D. The reticle is still very bright as well. IMG_3681.JPG

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.