JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am looking for a decent ak-47 preferably with some ammo or magazines. I wouldn't mind an aimpoint/eotech with a magnifier set up. I have a Trijicon ACOG model TA01 to trade. If you would like to buy it, i would ask for a reasonable offer. Value somewhere around $800. If you have any interest please let me know and i will get you some pictures as soon as possible, the sight is not allowing me to upload them! Thanks 503-560-6884

are you still looking to trade? and does it have a mount for a flat top? I have an AK-47 thats been sitting in my safe since the day I bought it a year ago.. I'd rather have an acog for my AR

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.