JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The OEM trigger on the CMMG Banshee needs to make way for better, or I get out my stones and hand lap. Being this is my first AR9 type, I'm be cautious, and not wanting to fark around. I've used Geissele, great triggers. Larue, same. I think Geissele is a bit overboard for this application though.

Single stage or 2-stage?
Share me your thoughts to give me a direction, what's best applicable for this use.

I run primarily single stage drop in units in most of my AR and AR style platforms. I've got a couple of brands. My go to these days is the Aim Surplus, which I'm certain is made by timney. I'm running a POF in the CMMG and it works wonderfully. I've also got a Velocity drop in that is very nice. I can't tell much difference between the POF and the Velocity, the AIM has a slightly longer travel but is still as clean of a break as the others.

Cartridge types, I've never tried. Looks like they also need a couple bones due to being encapsulated.
I will surely read into them.
The question I'm asking is somewhat redundant. Triggers and the need are better defined by trying them.
Considering the application.

Your pretty safe with the delayed blowback on the Banshee. It's a lot easier on triggers than standard blowback AR9 bolts. Some AR9s have problems with slam fire and reduced pull triggers. In other words the mass of the bolt going forward releases the disconnect and you get unintentional automatic fire.

its a hit or miss due to the bolt, geiselle has no pcc trigger rated. but I run a alg in my pcc

my spp and sd3g wouldn't slam fire but the resets so short and the way the bolt is I could make it do many shots if you rode the sweet spot

I decided I'll give the stock trigger a fair shake, before spending the dough.
Triggers can be taken from other lowers I have to better an educated guess.

I was doing some research and it appears that a standard CMC will work with my bolt. That would simplify things if you were to use a standard 5.56 lower and not have to worry about switching triggers out.