JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
don't have a RAMI but the original curved trigger on my CZ 75 SP-01 Tactical wore a sore/numb spot on the inside edge of my trigger finger during extended shooting or dry fire practice. Replaced the trigger with old style trigger and all is good.

I have a CZ RAMI and when shooting it sometimes my trigger finger will become numb like it's been slapped several times. Any suggestions on what I may be doing wrong? Any help would be great. Thanks
Are you shooting a single trigger, or one with a safety?

I think the best thing on a trigger would be a small Braille-like dot on its face. I think that would be a good way to learn develop a constant fingertip placement. Obviously much harder with gloves on, but as people keep saying " muscle memory".

My 2 cents (.03 w/inflation)

Your finger is getting somewhat pinched, and recoil smacked, by the tip of the trigger-between the trigger tip and the guard.
Try forcing a higher grip, and/or gently rounding the underside of the tip of the trigger.

Joe

I had the same issue with my CZ PCR, even after changing to the old style trigger blade, although that did help. That and my growing antipathy toward smaller guns got it traded off on a PO-9. I went full size, but the PO-7 would also work, both have a straighter trigger, and the different sized back straps help, too. I think part of it is just the nature of the beast, smaller guns are simply harder to shoot, and any design "flaws" seem to get magnified. Plus, although recoil energy may be very similar, recoil velocity will be higher, making it snappier in general. Good luck.

Dave

Your finger is getting somewhat pinched, and recoil smacked, by the tip of the trigger-between the trigger tip and the guard.
Try forcing a higher grip, and/or gently rounding the underside of the tip of the trigger.

Joe
Second this. Happens when I shoot my wife's G43 with Zev trigger. I'll intentionally ride high on the blade and will avoid that slap.

Doesn't happen on my Evo. I can't tell what about the shape causes the issue.
8DD76198-B25B-4661-9E96-C93D3EA969E1.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads