JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I need a good place to stop for gas and to let my dog out to do her "business" between Roseburg and Eugene. I'm trying to do a quick trip so I would like to find a place I can get off and back on the freeway with a minimum of delay.

Any good places with gas stations and dog rest stops at the same exit?

Better say you need to adjust your gun in its holster or they will lock the thread:D. If it's not about guns they tend to lock em up. It's the rules you know:eek:

I thought this was off topic. If the dog is a Pit Bull, is that good enough? (I hate saying that. She's a sweetie). How about I complain that I won't be carrying because I have to dip down into The People's Republic of California?

I thought this was off topic. If the dog is a Pit Bull, is that good enough? (I hate saying that. She's a sweetie). How about I complain that I won't be carrying because I have to dip down into The People's Republic of California?

:s0140: Off topic doesn't mean you can talk off topic. It's just a place they put your thread if they don't think it belongs where you posted it.:s0133: It's the song and dance friend. If you don't put gun in the thread even if it doesn't belong then it's apt to be locked:s0142:

No offense and not picking on you but read the last post in every locked thread.:)

Well when my dog is carrying I make it a point to only use sanctioned and authorized areas for fear that some anti gun nutjob might call and make a false claim about my pooches intentions. I mean some of these wackos go nuts when they see a Border Collie with a 1911....

Sutherlin Exit East has gas and open fields within site of the fwy.

Rice Hill is also a stopping place with fields & Gas.

I don't know if you will be carrying a GUN, but that's none of my business.

Some people carry GUNS when they stop in Sutherlin, some don't carry GUNS.

When you enter back on the freeway, to get up to speed, you should GUN your engine.

:s0037:

Sutherlin is a Gun Friendly City, it caters to Farmers, Hunters, and Hippies guarding their Pot Fields!

They also have the Largest American Flag on the EyeFive... If your in need of Caffiene, Dutch Bros is there...

your Dog does not have to Carry his ~Gun~, but he should keep his Weapon Holstered... This is my Rifle... This is my...

philip o_O

When I have to travel through CA I just transfer my weapons (of course AFTER I am out of Washington:mad:) to my Shepard mix...don't think anyone will stop him from doing his business when he's open carrying:D.

Remember when traveling through Cali to keep your pitbull unloaded and locked up in a tamper proof container in an inaccessible area of your car, preferably the trunk. If they bust you, you'll lose your pitbull rights for life! :rolleyes:

Last Edited:
You should teach your dog not to have an accidental discharge and save it all up till you get to Commi-fornia. They deserve your dog's "business" more than most states in the union.

GUN...

Last Edited:
:s0140: Off topic doesn't mean you can talk off topic. It's just a place they put your thread if they don't think it belongs where you posted it.:s0133: It's the song and dance friend. If you don't put gun in the thread even if it doesn't belong then it's apt to be locked:s0142:

No offense and not picking on you but read the last post in every locked thread.:)

I think that only applies to political discussion, but could be wrong.?

What @Taku said is correct.

Non-firearm chat is perfectly acceptable, as long as it's clean and non-political/religious. That's what this section is for ;)

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top