JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A little bird was flying south for the winter, following I5.
It was so cold the bird froze and fell to the ground at a highway rest area...he landed smack in a large, steamy fresh loaf recently dropped by a traveler's dog.
As the frozen bird lay there in the pile of dog poop, he began to realize how warm it was. The dung was actually thawing him out!
He decided to lay a while all warm and happy, and soon began to sing for joy.
A passing cat heard the bird singing and following the sound, discovered the bird, and promptly dug him out, and ate him.

Moral of the story:
(1) Not everyone who gets you into shyt is your enemy.
(2) Not everyone who gets you out of shyt is your friend.
and
(3)When you're in deep shyt, you might want to keep your mouth shut!

No real point to the story other than it's on topic, and wherever you end up stopping for the dog to "run" remember to pick up after him (and maybe check for birds)....but, I'm certain you already do that anyways.

Last Edited:
mAd little bird was flying south for the winter, following I5.
It was so cold the bird froze and fell to the ground at a highway rest area...he landed smack in a large, steamy fresh loaf recently dropped by a traveler's dog.
As the frozen bird lay there in the pile of dog poop, he began to realize how warm it was. The dung was actually thawing him out!
He decided to lay a while all warm and happy, and soon began to sing for joy.
A passing cat heard the bird singing and following the sound, discovered the bird, and promptly dug him out, and ate him.

Moral of the story:
(1) Not everyone who gets you into shyt is your enemy.
(2) Not everyone who gets you out of shyt is your friend.
(3) And when you're in deep shyt, you might want to keep your mouth shut!
Thanks. This is so deep, and brilliant, I can't understand it.
Man I should of been a dairy farmer. Grandpa sold out to early..
I'm gonna give you a like, because this sounds well thought out. Even though I can't process it!

What @Taku said is correct.

Non-firearm chat is perfectly acceptable, as long as it's clean and non-political/religious. That's what this section is for ;)

Joe, I humbly request that you explain WTH is clean about dog poop and pee?

I ask because over the years of posting and reading around here, I've managed to assemble a reasonably accurate "profile collage" on most of the regulars around here... You my friend have just torn your assembled profile up a smidgen. :eek::p

Somebody is kidding, and Nobody has mentioned the Goat?

What is her name, and which buck did the job...

Gun!

philip I put the ~in~ in insanity o_O

And
I thought this thread was about Dawgs, on EyeFIVE, how did a kid get born in it????

That, is a Wierd thread, or a Wired Thread... :eek:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads