JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Jayco. Don't buy anything made by Keystone.

PM me if you have specific questions. I was in the industry for a spell.

I've also been looking at jayco, I drove through the c world lot today. I didn't have the patience to stop, they looked like piranha's looking for blood and I was already pizzed :D:D

Stay away from there. Trust me. I know from experience. ;)

Anything under $30k is going to have some issues. It's a tin can built by cheap labor.

If your looking for a home on wheels your going to pay hefty for it.

Complaining that a cheap trailer has issues that was throw together as quickly as possible by some guy making minimum wage and doesn't give a crap is ridiculous

You have to remember that ALL brands have the same utilities ie stove/water heater/frige/furnace. The only difference is the physical structure ie ` wall /ins and frame. As mentioned before ~~it's wood frame vs welded and aluminum
Artic fox in Legrand has several brands and are very well built Having been a full timer for 12 years [no more] I think [as most other full timers] we've seen it all. The good /bad & ugly
At the present I have a Jayco trailer and would buy one again. Prefer Artic Fox ~~ but have to live within means. Family members have a AF and they are better built. IMO

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top