JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Don't give away all our secrets dave;) I got a topo map from the forestry department last year. Extremely detailed.
Are you new to this site Dave? We appear to be neighbors. Maybe we could meet up sometime. Nice to have a coastie on this site.

Erik

Don't give away all our secrets dave;) I got a topo map from the forestry department last year. Extremely detailed.
Are you new to this site Dave? We appear to be neighbors. Maybe we could meet up sometime. Nice to have a coastie on this site.

Erik

I am new to the site,and love trying to help people,even if I have to give away a secret here and there.Meet up and go shooting sometime sounds good,never shot outside Tilly,but have a few friends down there that go once a month or try to anyway....Thx..Dave

I've got the national geographic map of Oregon on CD. its got a pretty good topo map of the whole state. you can scale it up or down depending on the amount detail you want. you can overlay utm grids on the areas, plus a host of other features. I print the areas out on waterproof paper, & into my pack they go. I use the heck out of it.

umm....IMO that is a SMOKING deal! if I did not have both, I would buy in a heartbeat.

===================================================

Well tell your friends. LOL, I never figured out how to use all of it. The map software is cool, you can print out whatever map you want for Oregon.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top