JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello all,

My name is Joe and I moved up here from my home state of Georgia in 2008.

Married, 5 head of children, and work in IT, but absolutely love the outdoors and exercising my 2nd Amendment. I hold CnC licenses from Florida, Oregon, and Washington.

My wife is also a chapter leader of the Vancouver, Wa area Well armed woman group.

Thanks for having me!

movie-die-hard-welcome-to-the-party-pal_zpsive1manj.png

I work with a Georgia peach. She is quite the character. She tells me that...........
"you" means one person
"Y'all" means three people
"All y'all" means 5 or more people
:D

Well I guess I was close.

PguU4Kz_zpsgvhvndfd.jpg

Last Edited:
Hello all,

Married, 5 head of children, and work in IT, but absolutely love the outdoors and exercising my 2nd Amendment. I hold CnC licenses from Florida, Oregon, and Washington.

My wife is also a chapter leader of the Vancouver, Wa area Well armed woman group.

Thanks for having me!
Welcome washougal don't think I spelled that right but where your at you have great hunting and shooting spots and if you like motoX every year you get the big race there it's quiet the event I went year's ago anyway welcome to the PNW

Welcome !
Had some good brisket at Shelby's in Washougal recently.
There is some BBQ around...
Reverand's, Podnah's and Matt's are some others that do great brisket.

Some like Goldie's but they don't do brisket.
For ribs, there's Rib City....check the Happy Hour menu for the deals.

NWF should do a BBQ and Fun Shoot somewhere this summer !

Hello all,

Thanks for having me!
I'm new to the site also ; I currently live in Georgia but also lived in Oregon for over 19 years in the Dundee/Newberg area. Oregon is a beautiful state with diverse habitats and gorgeous scenery. I'm blessed where I am now but Oregon will always hold a special place in my heart.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top