JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Hey guys and gals - it's still up for sale so it looks like your significant other cheaped out on you for Valentine's Day. Not only that this would have made The. Best. Mother's. Day. Gift. Ever. so you missed you a great opportunity too... :(

Not to worry, though, because Father's Day is coming up, and man oh man do you deserve something special :)

Even if you aren't a proud pappa how about some REAL fireworks for Independence Day! It is after all your Patriotic Duty to support the Second Amendment and what better way that this! :):):)

Still for sale and just the thing to make Santa shout "Ho Ho Ho all year long!

Fellas, think about all those great Christmas gifts you've given her over the years - jewelry, expensive coats, spa vacations, perhaps even cars - you name it you've given it. After all those years of neckties, slippers, socks, underwear, and "World's Best Husband" coffee mugs you deserve a treat and i think she knows it, too.

She also knows that Valentine's Day is just around the corner and this gift would ensure that you are inspired to make it the best one ever. You owe it to her to to bring this baby home for Christmas, and frankly it's almost spousal abuse to let this one get away!

Last Edited:
I can't really tell from the picture, but is this a 5.56 rated Mini or is it a .223? I may or may not have money set aside in a bank account specifically for the right machine gun currently

I can't really tell from the picture, but is this a 5.56 rated Mini or is it a .223? I may or may not have money set aside in a bank account specifically for the right machine gun currently

Thank you for your interest and this is a great point as early Mini-14's were stamped .223 caliber and this one is as well. Regardless of how they are stamped, all .223 caliber Mini-14's are chambered for 5.56 NATO. The 180 Series Ruger Manual (180 is the original series and this rifle is a 180series) states that the chambered for .223 and 5.56 military (i.e 5.56 NATO/5.56x41). This rifle has fired both in semi and full auto.
upload_2018-12-22_9-43-22.png

Please let me know if you have any questions.

If I was an Oregon resident I would buy that and put a folding stock on it.

It would need to be one designed for a 180 series rifle - the piston assembly (though not the piston itself) was widened after that series. You would also need to relieve the stock where the conversion was added. It would be quite awesome!

Thank you for your interest and this is a great point as early Mini-14's were stamped .223 caliber and this one is as well. Regardless of how they are stamped, all .223 caliber Mini-14's are chambered for 5.56 NATO. The 180 Series Ruger Manual (180 is the original series and this rifle is a 180series) states that the chambered for .223 and 5.56 military (i.e 5.56 NATO/5.56x41). This rifle has fired both in semi and full auto.
View attachment 530480

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Good to know. My next question, why are you selling it for such a low price? As you stated, I haven't seen these for less than $10-$11K lately. Is there an issue with it? It just priced to sell quickly?

Good to know. My next question, why are you selling it for such a low price? As you stated, I haven't seen these for less than $10-$11K lately. Is there an issue with it? It just priced to sell quickly?

There are no issues with this rifle and a purchaser will be able to inspect to their satisfaction and test fire to confirm operation in semi and full auto modes. As I mentioned in the OP it is priced well below market value. If I listed on gunbroker or other national site it would ask $10,500. NWFA is different in that we are an interactive community and I have formed many friendships here. My asking price of $8,500 reflects that difference.

I do reserve the right to increase the price if there is a significant increase in value prior to a commitment to purchase. Should there be an increase it will still be priced well below it's market value.

There are no issues with this rifle and a purchaser will be able to inspect to their satisfaction and test fire to confirm operation in semi and full auto modes. As I mentioned in the OP it is priced well below market value. If I listed on gunbroker or other national site it would ask $10,500. NWFA is different in that we are an interactive community and I have formed many friendships here. My asking price of $8,500 reflects that difference.

I do reserve the right to increase the price if there is a significant increase in value prior to a commitment to purchase. Should there be an increase it will still be priced well below it's market value.

That's admirable to say the least. Not many want to sell Transferable MGs for good deals. I'm working on a Transferable M16 for a similar price, if it ends up being a hoax or BS, I may contact you about this rifle. Thank you for the quick replies!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.