JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Dallas
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Morning Gents and Ladies...I have some Traditional Fish Knives that I have been collecting for many years. Thought I would see if there is any interest in them.
I have a total of 63, some in very good to near new condition and some with blemishes and other marks. NO CHINA HERE! Two are Japan and all the rest are mostly USA a few Ireland or Germany.
For Sale ….. About to hit the ol 80 mark here and time to eliminate some stuff.
Not too sure what interest will be on this style but I'm sure there are many that just enjoy them as I do or possibly some dealers. I have a few other different styles I will be posting soon also.

Discounts for multiple sales.

Not too much of a photo guy but I tried here,

$20 each

100_4072.JPG 100_4071.JPG 100_4070.JPG 100_4068.JPG 100_4067.JPG 100_4066.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
That's a nice collection and good looking photos! I like the two with the inlaid whales and does one of the yellow knives on the right say "Kabar"?

A couple of things you may want to include: price and if you'll consider shipping.

Good luck with your sale!

Thanks for the reply, the two red knives with the Whale are Deal K Brand USA, they are quite old and I understand they 'May' have been made by Ideal Knife Co. USA. Really hard for me to try and date these knives accurately. The Yellow Knife does indeed say KBAR and it also has a fish scaler-opener blade and s hook sharpener on handle. (quite heavy for this style) ......SORRY FOR MY MISTAKE one of the Whale Knives is BLUE.....
I was hoping someone might want the lot but that probably will not happen.
I would ship on your dime.
Thanks

If you don't sell as a lot and are willing to ship, I'm digging the whale knives and noticed you had one in blue, red, and yellow. How much would you like for the trio shipped to 97537?

Thanks!

Edit: I'll also send as a PM if that would be easier.

The three Whale Knives and a couple others are sold....still lots of them left.. There is one yellow KBAR, only one I have ran across.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews