JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I just picked this up but I found something else I'd love to pick up sooo, it's on the block. Usual Norinco, all numbers match except the magazine. Nice shape but the hand guard is not original, it's some sort of plastic but it looks fine. Comes with a new in box Tech Sights T100 peep sight, 120 rounds of reloadable Winchester brass cased ammo, sling and soft case. Also comes with a few boxes of steel cased ammo and some stripper clips.

Looking to get $360, pretty firm on the price and I'd like to keep the package together. That said and even though I've got my eye on something, I do love to trade. I like single actions and lever actions. Right now I'm looking for a Rossi or Marlin lever action in .357 or .44 or lever action .22lr, would really like to find a 4 5/8 barrel Super Blackhawk. I also like com block guns in 9x18 and 9x18 ammo. A S&W MP-15/22 would be cool. Throw something out there. Trades can be plus or minus cash.

If you need pics of something specific, just ask.