Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

TRADED

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by eldbillbo, May 10, 2011.

1. eldbillbo

eldbillbo clackamas New world samurai and a redneck none the less Bronze Supporter

TRADED

2. eldbillbo

eldbillbo clackamas New world samurai and a redneck none the less Bronze Supporter

btt

3. eldbillbo

Now offered with factory mount for $690 ftf . take a look for yourself before buying good way to make sure its what you want .

great optic

4. WFO

WFO Cottage Grove Active Member

5. eldbillbo

sorry my error i will correct that

this one does not.

6. Aaron Staples

Aaron Staples Clackamas, Oregon, United States Member

would you take a pistol? i got a FNP9 earth brown lower with pelican case and 3 mags. 100 rounds of FMJ

7. eldbillbo

THanks for the offer but i kind of need cash for this one if you wanted i might consider a cash and you pof mags you have listed

8. eldbillbo

btt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.