JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for trade only- *Traded*

Spike's Tactical Lower AR-15 Receiver (with Calico Jack logo) and a Daniel Defense Lower Parts Kit.

I am looking to use the lower receiver and parts kit as partial trade towards a Walther PPQ in 9mm. Both the receiver and parts kit are new and unused. There is a smudge on the second photo with the receiver that's from my thumb. There's nothing wrong with the finish. I will add cash on my end to balance the deal.

Please email me through the site or PM me. -To email me through the site, click on my user name on the left. You'll get a menu where you can select the email option. Email works best for me. When you message me, please let me know what you have (i.e. standard PPQ or First Edition PPQ, condition, mags, etc.) and how much money you need in addition to the receiver and LPK to make the deal work.

Since people will ask, I'm in Washington County (OR) and I do go into PDX with some frequency. I can travel farther for the right deal but please keep it within reason. -If you're in WA and you want to trade, the deal will have to go through a FFL.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.