JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
You might check with members stomper and 308, I'm pretty sure they are big into larping and dungeons and dragons, but this might be up their alley :D

View attachment 395528

No.... I used to be one of the skilled artisans that made Stormtrooper blasters and some armor, making some decent monies in the process of of the LARPing nerds' desire to pretend they're something more than their unfulfilling lives in their parents basements.

No offense to LARPing nerds.

;):D

I'd say 'buy it now or make offer' on EBAY - I don't think I'd bet on covering table rent fee on Pokeman cards.

:D
Sarcasm is hard to read, but I believe he was referring to high percentage of gimmicky items at recent gun shows; not that he actually thinks it is a good idea.

:D
Sarcasm is hard to read, but I believe he was referring to high percentage of gimmicky items at recent gun shows; not that he actually thinks it is a good idea.
Funny story, my buddy and I were talking about a trip we made to the gun show one day at a bbq. We were both discussing our feelings about the amount of none gun crap sold at the shows. Well one of the guys there was from Arizona and he said that all the tables ath their guns shows were close to 100% gun stuff. His wife said that selling cheap non gun stuff like beany baby's at guns shows is marketing gold. She said that when a man buys expensive stuff like guns they often have guilt/fear over the family's reaction, so having cheap non gun crap easily accessible was brilliant. They went back to Az and she set bought a table at the next gun show, she filled the table with cheap sub $10 items aimed at kids and woman. She said she was sold out buy 3pm on the first day. o_O

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top