JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$2000
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
St. Helens
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For sale is a Russian 1967 AKM I bought from Legion USA in 2013. It has matching parts, built on a Childers receiver. Fitted with new nitride barrel. It has approximatively 500 rounds through it. Very reliable. I installed a Russian RPK sight on it so I could make sure the front sight post was perfectly centered and I only needed to adjust the rear sight. This comes as a package that includes: x3 Russian Magazines, x1 Russian Bayonet w/ scabbard, x1 Russian Cleaning Kit, x1 Russian Sling, and x1 Recoil Butt Pad from KUSA. No ammunition or ammunition box is provided. There are two holes that were drilled on the side of the stock that I assume was used to relocate the sling swivel. These are sold out on Atlantic firearms for $2,350.

I am an OEF 11B US Army Veteran who is a Vietnam War reenactor and am selling this to fund an M16A1 I need for the hobby. I will accept cash or trade for a Colt SP1, Colt Reissue M16A1, or a clone correct M16A1. I am very adamant on the M16A1 being period correct, NOT a look-alike or something close to the real issued thing. For seriously interested parties, we will meet at an FFL to conduct the paperwork and legalities.

ADDITION: I have come to the realization that a PSA H&R M16 will work great for my needs. Therefore I am dropping the asking price to $1,300, the same price of the PSA M16.

All sales final, no returns. Please PM me for any additional pictures of anything on the rifle you have questions about.

God Bless and have a wonderful day!

20221129_163755.jpg 20240421_134337.jpg 20240421_134733.jpg 20240421_134928.jpg 20240421_134541.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.