JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Price
$1
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Would like to borrow a vibratory case tumbler. Need it to clean case lube from a couple of hundred 9mm nickel plated rounds. Willing to trade for a couple sleeves of small rifle or small pistol primers.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have one that you're welcome to borrow, no primers necessary. It even has clean media in it. I never use it anymore since I started wet tumbling, but I bought it when I started reloading back in the late 1980's so I can't bring myself to get rid of it.

Wish I knew you needed one, I'm in Salem today and I've got an extra one I could have brought with me. If you ever make it my way I can set it aside for you, just let me know.

@PiratePast40 I'm headed into Salem in the morning to go to Home Depot (S. Lancaster) what part of Salem are you in? I have one you can burrow for a bit. I'll be there around 10:00-11:00. Let me know if I should bring it.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
  • Centralia, WA
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
  • Stanwood, WA
Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top