JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Having two young kids, I've been to toys r us too many times and the people who work there always look like the same level as the walmart night crew
That's most Big Box Retail today, though. :( I've been lucky, there are a few good ones at my local TRU... the fact that I can sometimes get them info about stuff coming out before their own company does may help too. :D

All the valid points have already been covered. I guess all those poor souls who are going to lose their brick and mortar jobs should be looking beyond their next smoke break. Time to get a job with UPS or at the drone factory.

All the valid points have already been covered. I guess all those poor souls who are going to lose their brick and mortar jobs should be looking beyond their next smoke break. Time to get a job with UPS or at the drone factory.

Oh yah.

At some point Amazon might realize they will fail, because no one will have a job to buy stuff...

I gotta say the best day ever for me was when the kid was excited to go to the hardware and gun store instead of the toy store. He was around 10 at the time and got a little upset when he realized he wasn't getting a new toy gun. :D

I'll NEVER GROW UP.....DAMN COMMERCIAL HYPNOTIZED ME.
FAVORITE TRY MEMORY....
1981-82 SUNNYSIDE STORE HAD FOLS DRESSED IN HERO APPAREL 20170919_082113.jpg 20170919_082113.jpg 20170919_082113.jpg

There are reasons they cannot get a job. I pulled into the Chevron station at the Mainline Market in Sisters Saturday night about 7:30 pm. Needed some diesel. Now I guess you can pump your own diesel in Oregon although the last time I did the attendant had a sh*t fit. So there are 4 other cars there and nobody pumping anything.

This gal asked me if anybody was around. I walk in the store and asked the girl at the counter if anybody is pumping gas. There is supposed to be, OMG. Well there is not. I walk back out and around the corner there are two gas pump dudes smoking a bowl. I said as you as you guys are done smoking that fing bowl we need some gas pumped. One starts giving me some attitude, and I just say whatever, just pump my fing fuel so I can go on my way. He starts giving me the lecture about pumping my own diesel, I tell him I don't give a f and don't need him to tell me that. He finishes and starts to walk away. I ask him for a receipt :eek:, he about blows a cork and rips it off and practically throws it at me.

Chances are neither one of those POS will be working there next month when I go back. I don't feel for them, they are working at the level they deserve and nothing more. When they can be motivated enough to work a shift , without sitting on their azz and smoking a few bowls and treating customers like sh*t, then they can expect a better job. Until that time pump my gas and shut the f up.

Self serve gas cannot come to Oregon fast enough. The pump jockeys can find another job to screw up.

That being said, the locals who pump gas where I get it, wash windows and have a good attitude and have been there a couple years. They get a tip every time I get gas.

I like to ask them for their gas pumping certification credentials when they scream at me for pumping my own diesel! It usually quiets them right down but every once in a while they threaten to call the cops and I offer them my phone with 911 punched in.

prediction: given the ever-increasing production of such devices, the future for 'repair technician' of the robot sex-doll appears unlimited

Yep, nowadays women say who needs a man we have artificial insemination so they get pregged & marry women. Now if they ever get those sex bots up and running to perfection men ain't gonna need no women and real men aint gonna marry men.....:p:p:p

I know a lot of you are going to say yeah but can it cook, who cares!!!!!;););)

Back in the day, the wife and I would go shopping once a year in Toys R Us to buy Christmas gifts for out 4 young children at the time. She worked swing and I worked days so we could have one of us with the kids most of the time. We were constantly exhausted, and didn't get much time together. When we were together it was to grab a few hours of sleep before doing it all over again...So when I think back about the Toys R Us "dates" now, I remember them rather fondly.... odd, I know.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top