JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
More town halls in the Washington County area.
Senator Hayward and Rep Greenlick
We have two town halls scheduled. The first will be Saturday, March 24 at 10:30 am in the auditorium of Good Samaritan Hospital, 1040 NW. 22nd Ave., Bldg 2. The second is Monday, March 26, 7 pm at St. Vincent Hospital's Souther classrooms (East Pavilion entrance).

In the Hillsboro area, I JUST read this. Really late notice, but if you got the time....
Join Senator Chuck Riley & Representative's Janeen Sollman & Susan McLain to recap the 2018 Legislative Session in the auditorium of the Hillsboro Civic Center
Today (03/19/18) at 6 PM - 7:30 PM

End of Session Town Hall

I know people are worked up about the recent Oregon ballot initiative.
But people should still be paying attention to their own local town hall meetings, and act locally.

Here is how it can make an impact.

This is a wide-shot of a town hall with Senator Riley, Rep Mclain, and rep Sollman. If you look just in front of Rely, you will see the red shirts. One, maybe two Moms Demand activists.

Now imagine the impact we would have. if 4-6 of us showed up (and sat front and centered). In public, it is much harder for them to squirm out of questions (especially if someone is recording) than it is over email correspondence. Yes, they may not vote our way on the 2nd. But we shouldn't make it easy for them, either.

29060271_1676148665784455_6928909372599630666_o.jpg

I see every post. I thought. Thanks for the links. I'll be the guy being marched out. Well, I hope not. Still time to make at least one. I wish I would have seen this earlier.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top