JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Loz, yeah, what would someone that graduated in the top 30% or better from Boston Collage with a double major in international relations and economics know about much of anything :rolleyes:

Pretty sure that you are thinking of Lauren Boebert. You know, the one that got her High School GED just a few months before she got elected and just about 2 years ago was running a bar on the verge of bankruptcy and now is worth over $41 million
Getting a college education means very little when it comes to measuring actual intelligence. Also, when it comes to understanding the US Constitution, Bill of Rights, etc…it seems like a college degree actually makes people dumber!

Loz, yeah, what would someone that graduated in the top 30% or better from Boston University with a double major in international relations and economics know about much of anything :rolleyes:

Pretty sure that you are thinking of Lauren Boebert. You know, the one that got her High School GED just a few months before she got elected and just about 2 years ago was running a bar on the verge of bankruptcy and now is worth over $41 million
You must be talking about a different AOC. This is the one I was talking about

Top 30% isn't something I would personally brag about. Incredible how a public servant can rack up that much money so quickly while making a few hundred thou a year. Doesn't even make any alarm bells go off, huh?

I will admit that bringing up her Team Red counterpart was a nice though ineffective attempt to move the goalposts.

Unlike Team Reds success as a human on her own in the real world, AOC has been a dismal failure at everything she has ever done in this life! Which would you rather have in office, someone who knows what a real job is, has learned how to make ends meet when times are tough, has put herself through school with out the silver spoon shoved up her arse, yea, I'll take option A, the hard working stand up human, and AOC can eat a bag of rotting dicks!

I believe what she is actually calling for is impeaching Gorsuch and Kavanaugh who she says lied during their confirmation, which (if true) would be be perjury and an impeachable offense.
Agree or disagree with her that they lied, she is correct on the Constitutionality of impeaching a SC justice
Pardon my asking, the oath she is referring to, is that the same oath that she swore allegiance to?

Pardon my asking, the oath she is referring to, is that the same oath that she swore allegiance to?

Vinnie is correct regarding the oath.

While they all took an oath to defend the Constitution when they were sworn in, what AOC (and Vinnie) is referring to is the oath they took to tell the truth during their confirmations hearings. AOC is claiming they they said during those hearings that they would not overturn Roe v Wade, but the transcripts show that they said they would respect precedents.

Keep in mind that the court did not just willy-nilly reopen Roe V Wade. A pro abortion group forced the case to SCOTUS attempting to find that the Texas 15 week law was un Constitutional. This led to the decision that it is not a Constitutional right and so therefore properly is up to each state UNLESS Congress amends the Constitution otherwise.

It was an incredibly bad move on the part of the plaintiffs as it was no secret that even Justice Ginsberg had warned that Roe V Wade did not have a solid foundation within the Constitution. It was basically a "hold my beer" moment by them considering the majority of Originalists on the bench.

Sadly, the decision is being further used to further divide us through lies and gaslighting.

This article has a political bias (they ALL do) but does contain portions of the confirmation hearing transcripts so you can judge for yourself.

I believe what she is actually calling for is impeaching Gorsuch and Kavanaugh who she says lied during their confirmation, which (if true) would be be perjury and an impeachable offense.
Agree or disagree with her that they lied, she is correct on the Constitutionality of impeaching a SC justice
"she is correct on the Constitutionality of impeaching a SC justice" Could you please cite the exact wording in the Constitution that authorizes impeachment for statements made during a confirmation hearing? Thanks.

Since when do we allow members of congress to interfere in the conformation of Justices, inserting themselves and attempting to influence said justice for party, agenda, and personal gain? Susan Collins is a twat who used her seat to make political demands and insert her own politics into the conformations!

Not one of the three appointees actually said they would over turn Roe, but Susan Collins claims they did! The truth is, she got snookered at her own game and she is pissed!

"she is correct on the Constitutionality of impeaching a SC justice" Could you please cite the exact wording in the Constitution that authorizes impeachment for statements made during a confirmation hearing? Thanks.
Article II, Section 4:

The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

Article II, Section 4:

The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.
The Congress could try - but it would not get very far. I doubt anyone would even try - they would just talk about it.

Since when do we allow members of congress to interfere in the conformation of Justices, inserting themselves and attempting to influence said justice for party, agenda, and personal gain? Susan Collins is a twat who used her seat to make political demands and insert her own politics into the conformations!

Not one of the three appointees actually said they would over turn Roe, but Susan Collins claims they did! The truth is, she got snookered at her own game and she is pissed!
Since June 28th, 1925 ;)

high Crimes and Misdemeanors.
And, can you cite the High Crime or Misdemeanor each appointee is alleged to have committed?
Remember, a High Crime, or equally Egregious Misdemeanor only applies here!

Impeachments are a rare thing, reserved for only the worst of offences! The "Alleged" Lies have been proved false, so there is literally nothing!

And, can you cite the High Crime or Misdemeanor each appointee is alleged to have committed?
Remember, a High Crime, or equally Egregious Misdemeanor only applies here!

Impeachments are a rare thing, reserved for only the worst of offences! The "Alleged" Lies have been proved false, so there is literally nothing!
What gets me about charging someone with perjury while testifying to Congress, is that Congress is just chuck full of liars who habitually lie to get into office and to remain in office.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top