JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I fail to see much of this on the right? What laws are "right wing" law makers, and law enforcer's choosing to ignore? I am really curios to hear where and which laws this is happening too as I have a hard time finding it?? I do see a lot of "lets pretend" both sides do this and spread the blame. If there is a place where stupid new laws are being ignored I would be wanting to move there. :D
Their not, but the left is playing like the right is just as guilty, Orange Man Bad!
They try and sell their brand, while claiming it's the rights fault for everything, and the cities still burn! I can almost smell the putrid stench of Portland from here, almost!

AOC is going to find out real quick, her brand of crazy isn't going to hold together very much longer, the Red Wave is gonna crush her and her kind come November, it's gonna be a hell of a show!

An UN-attributed paraphrase of another person's work....

So basically, Plagiarized... What did you expect ?

AOC finally has a coherent thought ... and it's not hers.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VIA Crown

Resist Authoritarianism by Refusing to Obey in Advance

From Nazism in Austria to the Milgram Experiment

By Timothy Snyder

April 28, 2017
If that stupid **** had an original, coherent thought it would die of loneliness.

1656886743987.png

1656886824119.png

1656886774411.png

Aloha, Mark

Their not, but the left is playing like the right is just as guilty, Orange Man Bad!
They try and sell their brand, while claiming it's the rights fault for everything, and the cities still burn! I can almost smell the putrid stench of Portland from here, almost!
That has so far been what I see. I am NOT a "proud GOP" member. When I get asked at work a lot I say I would not have wanted Trump to marry a family member, not real big on how he lives BUT, as a businessman and how he ran this place? LOVED it. I have NO use to law makers who are corrupt no matter what letter they have after their name. What I will not do is pretend the garbage I am seeing is "both sides" equally. Pendulum needed to swing a long way the other way. Those living in fear of this are dreaming. We are not going to see a return to a 100 years ago. We just need to return to some common damn sense.

RE : Post #24
That was "off topic".

So.....
How does Post #24 relate to firearms?

1656887066427.png

I apologize......to those who have a knack for seeing that I OFTEN sway off topic.

Aloha, Mark

Perhaps this has occurred for many years, I don't know, I am not a historian.
But it has been apparent for many years that as a nation we are divided enough that both sides ignore laws that in their view are "iillegitimate" or they simply do not agree with.
And it is not limited to members of the civilian population; law enforcement officials, district attorneys and politicians create small "sanctuary" areas where the local power(s) claims to be the final arbitrator of laws in that jurisdiction. Plenty of examples from both the right and left point of view, it does not bode well for the long term existence of a democracy
The U.S. is not a democracy.

Joe

Last Edited:
The U.S. us not democracy.

Joe
I got a kick out of that the other night watching some hollywood kook on late night TV. Going on about RvW. Saying she thought it was majority rule, so why is not the entire US forced to do what CA and NY want? The woman was black on top of it. The ignorance behind making this kind of comment shows me what education has done to us. :mad:

I worry that we, as a country, are becoming more and more divided - spread apart. The RvW ruling didn't help, and neither side of 2A & RvW seem to see either the irony or increasing divisions.

My ex father-in-law grew up in the Soviet union and I was speaking to him the other day when he was asking about his grandson and he says that this division is most likely going to cause the United States to break up into smaller little separate republics just like the Soviet union when it fell apart.

Org leaders: Obeying in advance is what gives authoritarianism power. Collectively, we cannot afford to do so.

Those who have the ability to resist, must. Hold strong.

Mass non-compliance diminishes abuse of power for further rights violations. This is an important front line.
Handing credibility to this lunatic is like praising Adolf for building the autobahn. Like Biden, what she says is scripted by off-stage Marxist elements. Her latest demand is to abolish the Supreme Court. Crowds of ill-informed young people, especially females, mindlessly adore her. But she represents the cancerous cells metastasizing deep in the body of this Republic.

Handing credibility to this lunatic is like praising Adolf for building the autobahn. Like Biden, what she says is scripted by off-stage Marxist elements. Her latest demand is to abolish the Supreme Court. Crowds of ill-informed young people, especially females, mindlessly adore her. But she represents the cancerous cells metastasizing deep in the body of this Republic.
She's more along the lines of Che: not very bright or competent (but thinks otherwise), arrogant, and popular with the ignorant youth target audience.

If she ever gets the revolution she fantasizes she would suffer the same fate - an exasperated leader sending her on a suicide mission to get her out of the way while they turn her into a martyr for marketing purposes.

Edit - we need a Che style t-shirt for her as a bartender asking for the recipe for a rum and coke.

I believe what she is actually calling for is impeaching Gorsuch and Kavanaugh who she says lied during their confirmation, which (if true) would be be perjury and an impeachable offense.
Agree or disagree with her that they lied, she is correct on the Constitutionality of impeaching a SC justice

I believe what she is actually calling for is impeaching Gorsuch and Kavanaugh who she says lied during their confirmation, which (if true) would be be perjury and an impeachable offense.
Agree or disagree with her that they lied, she is correct on the Constitutionality of impeaching a SC justice
She's just parroting the talking points given by her handlers, which you correctly point out would be actionable under the the Constitution IF the claims of perjury were accurate. The only way AOC would know this point of law was if it were printed on the drink coasters at her last job.

I read an article a few days ago on this topic that included transcripts, and they will have to pack the courts the old fashioned way if they want to appoint enough justices to give them a political advantage. They had better hurry since they won't have the power to make that happen as of next January.They had also better carefully consider the unintended consequences if they move so blatantly to co-opt an entire branch of government.

My ex father-in-law grew up in the Soviet union and I was speaking to him the other day when he was asking about his grandson and he says that this division is most likely going to cause the United States to break up into smaller little separate republics just like the Soviet union when it fell apart.
Just for the record, that's exactly what Bin Laden predicted way back in 1998, the same year he issued the Fatwa that led to the 9/11 attack. At that time, he was unknown. I just happened to stumble on it and said to myself "this guy is dangerous. Intelligence Services really need to pay attention." But they didn't until too late. I'll always wonder why...

The only way AOC would know this point of law was if it were printed on the drink coasters at her last job.
Loz, yeah, what would someone that graduated in the top 30% or better from Boston University with a double major in international relations and economics know about much of anything :rolleyes:

Pretty sure that you are thinking of Lauren Boebert. You know, the one that got her High School GED just a few months before she got elected and just about 2 years ago was running a bar on the verge of bankruptcy and now is worth over $41 million

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads