JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You do realize, she is writing about the recent SCOTUS decision, Dobbs v. Jackson WHO.
Though, these same words can be used against her for her stance on vaccinations, masking, and guns.
As ususal, the slobbering lap dogs are lapping it up.

fzrgyzbthpa71.jpg

So the pendulum shall swing back once again?

"Those who have the ability to resist, must. Hold strong.
Mass non-compliance diminishes abuse of power for further rights violations.
"

Same goes for their unconstitutional gun laws.

An UN-attributed paraphrase of another person's work....

So basically, Plagiarized... What did you expect ?

AOC finally has a coherent thought ... and it's not hers.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VIA Crown

Resist Authoritarianism by Refusing to Obey in Advance

From Nazism in Austria to the Milgram Experiment

By Timothy Snyder

April 28, 2017

Last Edited:
Perhaps this has occurred for many years, I don't know, I am not a historian.
But it has been apparent for many years that as a nation we are divided enough that both sides ignore laws that in their view are "iillegitimate" or they simply do not agree with.
And it is not limited to members of the civilian population; law enforcement officials, district attorneys and politicians create small "sanctuary" areas where the local power(s) claims to be the final arbitrator of laws in that jurisdiction. Plenty of examples from both the right and left point of view, it does not bode well for the long term existence of a democracy

But it has been apparent for many years that as a nation we are divided enough that both sides ignore laws that in their view are "iillegitimate" or they simply do not agree with.
And it is not limited to members of the civilian population; law enforcement officials, district attorneys and politicians create small "sanctuary" areas where the local power(s) claims to be the final arbitrator of laws in that jurisdiction. Plenty of examples from both the right and left point of view, it does not bode well for the long term existence of a democracy
Constitutional Republic with Representative Democracy you mean :rolleyes:

I worry that we, as a country, are becoming more and more divided - spread apart. The RvW ruling didn't help, and neither side of 2A & RvW seem to see either the irony or increasing divisions.

Of course.....

Her advice ONLY applies to the concepts that she agrees (or disagrees) with.

See how that works?

But then.....she is a Member of Congress. Yeah........So, Good Advice Rrrrrrrright???

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
She ain't gonna like where this is all gonna go!
She, like so many like her, suffer "unintended consequences" all the damn time. They seem to never learn to not touch that hot stove no matter how many times they burn their hand. I for one LOVE it. These kooks saw the brass ring of real police state power during this great hoax. The were addicted to it and just could not stop. Now they are paying for it so they want to scream. Next election may be VERY fun to watch. The best part is they do not seem to be able to pull back any more no matter how bad they hurt their own cause. AOC, keep it up, you are a walking, talking campaign ad for change. :D

I fail to see much of this on the right? What laws are "right wing" law makers, and law enforcer's choosing to ignore? I am really curios to hear where and which laws this is happening too as I have a hard time finding it?? I do see a lot of "lets pretend" both sides do this and spread the blame. If there is a place where stupid new laws are being ignored I would be wanting to move there. :D

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top