JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Toronto's government is moving quickly to ban the sale of handguns and handgun ammunition in the city, after the latest shooting incident that involved Faisal Hussain.

Clearly, the anti-gun folks are looking to this incident as an excuse, for them to further their gun ban agenda. The hysteria and fear-mongering that is going on these days about guns is reaching an incredible level.

After shooting, Toronto wants to ban handgun sales - CNN

Toronto urges ban on handgun sales after deadly mass shooting

Another "gun free zone" that will be perfectly safe from criminals and criminal activity.

That's right, it was the guns' fault that this lunatic went on a shooting spree.

Banning handguns and ammo will definitely put a stop to gun violence.

sheesh.....:rolleyes:

every time I see the government respond to a terror attack with disarmament of the people, I think this.

tenor.gif

Another 'solution' that will fail. Shame not only on the politicians that push this kind of anti-freedom bullsh!t, but on the damn citizens that are all too happy to hand over their rights for some false promise of safety. How did the civilized, western world become people with a bunch of scared, illogical, irrational, pansies?

This will fail to have the effect they want. And when it is shown, as has been shown many times before, that it doesn't work, they will push for even more, claiming they weren't hard enough the first time. People that support this crap deserve what's going to be coming to them.

These reactions by foreign governments are perfect examples of why our 2A is so effective.

If it weren't for the 2A, we'd have lost our right to defend ourselves from the tyranny playing out in Toronto today. Not only does the 2A make it clear that these power grabs are not legal, but it also puts the teeth on the watchdogs of liberty; the people.

Canadians already have their right to self defense significantly neutered and now it'll get much worse.

Let this be a warning to us as we watch Bloomberg and Soros' wet dream play out just a couple miles north, but a world away.

every time I see the government respond to a terror attack with disarmament of the people, I think this.

View attachment 482005

Well, what gets me about these incidents is the knee-jerk nature of the reaction by politicians, who are obviously just trying to capitalize on the incident, to further their own anti-gun agenda.

The investigation into the crime has just begun, and little is publicly known at this point in time about the suspect. However, they have stated that the gun was smuggled into Canada from the USA illegally. So this proposal, even if it had been in effect, would clearty not have stopped this shooting. It would only prevent honest, law-abiding people from buying guns and ammo legally in the city.

And the authorities are going well out of their way, to cast doubt about whether reactionary Islamic beliefs could be involved as far as motivation for the attack. And that is despite the fact that this very type of attack is what ISIS is urging Muslims to commit in western nations.

And the authorities are going well out of their way, to cast doubt about whether reactionary Islamic beliefs could be involved as far as motivation for the attack. And that is despite the fact that this very type of attack is what ISIS is urging Muslims to commit in western nations.
^^^This right here my friends is a greater issue, being overrun by these people and having our governments coddle them... Man up Mr Mayor and call it what is it, Islamic Terrorism! Stop turning your city's inhabitants into victims....

Oh, that's right, it's too late, Canadians have already surrendered any right to self protection, sorry...

Goody! Maybe now all the criminals, low lifes and free riders will now exit through our northern border on their way to the new safe haven known as Toronto. icon_pala.gif

Last Edited:
And if you thought the border crossing was a pain up until now......

Already told my wife it would have to be a reeel good reason to drive up there. Oh, and don't forget the checkpoint gates have immediate access to your DMV info.
"Hey Jean Paul, here's another gun toting yank, the full inspection lane for him eh".

Last Edited:
These reactions by foreign governments are perfect examples of why our 2A is so effective.

If it weren't for the 2A, we'd have lost our right to defend ourselves from the tyranny playing out in Toronto today. Not only does the 2A make it clear that these power grabs are not legal, but it also puts the teeth on the watchdogs of liberty; the people.

Canadians already have their right to self defense significantly neutered and now it'll get much worse.

Let this be a warning to us as we watch Bloomberg and Soros' wet dream play out just a couple miles north, but a world away.
There are a lot of Canucks fed up and teein' up to fight back... you'd expect polling on the Toronto ban to go like 90-10 but it's more 60-40.

Feel like helping our neighbors out a little, one poll's at 680news dot com . I've asked some of the crew over at CGN to try to get a list of these things together in one place so we can coordinate Fire Missions from down here... :)

Another 'solution' that will fail. Shame not only on the politicians that push this kind of anti-freedom bullsh!t, but on the damn citizens that are all too happy to hand over their rights for some false promise of safety. How did the civilized, western world become people with a bunch of scared, illogical, irrational, pansies?

This will fail to have the effect they want. And when it is shown, as has been shown many times before, that it doesn't work, they will push for even more, claiming they weren't hard enough the first time. People that support this crap deserve what's going to be coming to them.
I think it all started when kids were told they couldn't run at recess. And it went quickly from there. Those are the recent graduates and our new associates at work that just never got to play with all the toys on the shelf and you can tell with some of them they keep going back in their mind to try and be more persuasive to get the airsoft gun of their dreams rather than a DS, or something like that...

Dipsh!t politician: "Some bad person attacked our citizens, what should we do??!!"

Damn fool citizens: "Disarm the citizens!!!"

Dipsh!t politician: "Brilliant! We'll get on that right away! What about the bad people??"

Damn fool citizens: "They'll obey the new laws and will never shoot up a group of people again!"

Dipsh!t politician: "Of course they will! Maybe we should take away the rest of your rights too, you know, just to keep you all safe!"

Damn fool citizens: "Yes, take them all! So long as we're safe!"

Dipsh!t politician: thinks to himself..."This is too easy"

Curious thought - why didn't the Toronto mayor ban handguns BEFORE there was a shooting? Didn't he care enough then to save his citizens??

Obviously it's just reactionary bullsh!t meant to take advantage of the emotional idiot Canadian citizens that are all too eager to give their rights away.

Curious thought - why didn't the Toronto mayor ban handguns BEFORE there was a shooting? Didn't he care enough then to save his citizens??

Obviously it's just reactionary bullsh!t meant to take advantage of the emotional idiot Canadian citizens that are all too eager to give their rights away.
Turns out this crap was being planned BEFORE the shooting, just waiting for a pretext...

No doubt it's been in the works since the election of their worthless little baby man PM. Never let a tragedy go to waste as they say.
Actually, this was instigated at Toronto municipal level, though I wouldn't rule out Soyboy Turd encouraging it. I'll see if the gang at CGN can dig up a linkable source...

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews