JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I pulled so many G's I was into the H' ezz When I went inverted and all my war metals were hitting me in the face ( not from the movie,)

Last Edited:
I wonder when this will be out on a disc - DVD or Blue/Blu Ray?

A couple of months or longer?

I don't go to movie houses any longer.

Cate

I saw it last night In Palmdale Today am down at the air museum by Palmdale airport

0A023A0C-9897-45B8-8413-482A7EBF76EE.jpeg B4E1AF54-5F5A-471C-BCEA-A5A0CE028B8F.jpeg 5665745B-3DF3-4D72-93DE-123E9A152765.jpeg

After almost 3 years of waiting, 3 years since this thread was created. COVID delay after delay……I finally saw it today.

Man was it was a letdown. Too many cheesy references to the first one and Goose. Too predictable and the action was spread out too far apart to hold my attention. I almost fell asleep at one point. Really disappointed. :(

After almost 3 years of waiting, 3 years since this thread was created. COVID delay after delay……I finally saw it today.

Man was it was a letdown. Too many cheesy references to the first one and Goose. Too predictable and the action was spread out too far apart to hold my attention. I almost fell asleep at one point. Really disappointed. :(
So don't waste money on the IMax, huh? Wait for the disc to the Walmart cheap bin?

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top