JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I pulled so many G's I was into the H' ezz When I went inverted and all my war metals were hitting me in the face ( not from the movie,)

Last Edited:
I wonder when this will be out on a disc - DVD or Blue/Blu Ray?

A couple of months or longer?

I don't go to movie houses any longer.

Cate

I saw it last night In Palmdale Today am down at the air museum by Palmdale airport

0A023A0C-9897-45B8-8413-482A7EBF76EE.jpeg B4E1AF54-5F5A-471C-BCEA-A5A0CE028B8F.jpeg 5665745B-3DF3-4D72-93DE-123E9A152765.jpeg

After almost 3 years of waiting, 3 years since this thread was created. COVID delay after delay……I finally saw it today.

Man was it was a letdown. Too many cheesy references to the first one and Goose. Too predictable and the action was spread out too far apart to hold my attention. I almost fell asleep at one point. Really disappointed. :(

After almost 3 years of waiting, 3 years since this thread was created. COVID delay after delay……I finally saw it today.

Man was it was a letdown. Too many cheesy references to the first one and Goose. Too predictable and the action was spread out too far apart to hold my attention. I almost fell asleep at one point. Really disappointed. :(
So don't waste money on the IMax, huh? Wait for the disc to the Walmart cheap bin?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top