JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I will start this by saying I like movies and the stories they tell. I definitely have my list of all time favorites including the original Star Wars trilogy (saw the first at age 7 when it came out), It's a Wonderful Life, Lord of the Rings trilogy, Nosferatu, A Charlie Brown Christmas, and certainly others. As far as sequels go, most of the time, they just don't measure up, let alone, surpass the original. Some, like Godfather 2, do. Then, some sequels are more of an extended story. Top Gun: Maverick isn't just a sequel, but also the continuation of a story many years later. This movie is beautiful! It has all the right combinations of nostalgia, use of flashback, youth and maturity, emotional connection, relationships, and pacing along with a fantastic story, incredible flying (all real), great scenery and cinematography, action, and even some comedy. All this without the gratuitous sex scenes, foul language, morally questionable/bankrupt characters, or other Hollyweird garbage. We have seen it 4 times and each time is just as emotional as the first and we catch more subtlety or missed aspects from the times before. I can't imagine there is going to be a better movie this year and definitely one of, if not the best movie since prior to covid for the last few years. A long winded way to say, take your spouse or a friend, get some popcorn, a drink, and treat yourself to an incredible film.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top