JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Tom doesnt make awful movies many are certainly watchable..

I wouldn't know, cuz he's so bad that I don't watch his work product anymore. The last Cruise movie I watched was War of the Worlds! Ugh!!!

Here's another vote for Eyes Wide Shut II tho!!! Put Kidman and Urban in it and go along the lines of A Clockwork Orange...

Honestly? With the Motion Picture rating system and its governance currently, Eyes Wide Shut wouldve been rated NC-17 had it been made today :rolleyes: for that matter; Titanic wouldve gotten an R rating just for that one scene on the couch :s0001::rolleyes:

Deadpool; almost no nudity far as I can tell, still R rated because of all the language and blood. Movie studios are going "safe" and doing just remakes, sequels, or childrens movies.

Even streaming services are starting to veer into "safety" far as I can tell (am on Hulu and Disney+; Hulu has cut some stuff out) so really, there's no longer profit to be made in the eyes of the execs regarding "art/risky" ideas.

Edit. Eyes Wide Shut cannot get a sequel, because the original director, Stanley Kubrick is no longer around, and there's no one around that would take his visions and go as bizarre and avante garde as he did... that are welcome in Hollywood :rolleyes:

Edit 2. Unless its rebranded as a mockumentary of San Franciso 1980s :s0001:

I wouldn't know, cuz he's so bad that I don't watch his work product anymore. The last Cruise movie I watched was War of the Worlds! Ugh!!!

Here's another vote for Eyes Wide Shut II tho!!! Put Kidman and Urban in it and go along the lines of A Clockwork Orange...
I actually didnt mind Tom in WOTW.. but Dakota's character.. man she annoyed the hell out of me.

Yikes. At least my movie crush Moira Kelly (The cutting edge), is still hot lol

This name I did not recognize, so I had to investigate. Oh my, she is quite fetching. :D

Moira-Kelly-poster_2632966_b.jpg

So you want to see Keith naked? Man this thread got weird quickly! Haha
Kidman is like watching chalk nude. She's taken the ugly road the last 15 years. Botox

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top