JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$3200
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Oregon City
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I just got this back from Tommy Built Tactical so the receiver is new and trigger group have been upgraded to the new TG36 standard. It is the TG36KER rifle with the 16.5" barrel and standard A2 flash hider. It will come with everything in the pictures (C length handguard, E length handguard with rails, HK G36 manual, 4 MagPul Mags, 2 HK G36 Mags, standard optic rail, 1.5X Hensoldt carry handle optic, a small assortment of spare parts (gas piston rings, firing pin, recoil spring assembly, buffer pad, etc..), TEKMAT mat and soft case). Previous owner told me he only put around 200 rounds through it. I put no rounds through it. It is like new. I can't justify having something I won't shoot. These are sold out everywhere!

I'm asking $3200 OBO FTF in the Greater Portland Area. Buyer pays all fees at FFL. Not looking to ship. I'm pretty firm on the price since I just sank extra money into it to get it upgraded to the TG36 standard.

**Updated 04/14/21** I mostly want cash, but I may take an unmodified like new Colt LE6920 as a partial trade. I don't need one, but I could use one for a project. Nothing else and no other brands so please don't ask. Any partial trade situations would need to be done at one of my FFLs. Thanks for looking.

tempImagerpIeCr.png tempImagerLffSI.png tempImageRyLuAW.png tempImage2RqY3J.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: