JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Too many people have no clue what you are talking about.
In Honor.jpg

In Honor.jpg

Scrammer,you are ~So~ right !

I played TAPS, for my father's VFW post, #9602 at three cemetaries, from the time I was Twelve, to Sixteen... I sold poppies, with my family, door to door...

And enlisted, US ARMY, 1968, not to avoid the draft, I enlisted before I was 18, had the contract signed and ready to go in, prior to age 18.

Today, our citizens have no understanding what it took out of us, in WWII... And what took for us to do it. Ask anyone under Sixty, if they know "who" Rosie the Riveter was, they'll blank stare you 98% of the time.

I know, because my adopted Grand Mother Was One! At 4'10" she built ships in the Bremerton Ship Yard, and until they day she died was such a kind gentle woman... Underneath that exterior, was a couragous person who could not "go and fight" so She built ships so Men could...

And the young women of today scream for equality... Bah.

philip, trouble-shooter 15
Sp/5 Avionics Deachment,
187th ASHCO, The "Crusaders"
TayNinh, RVN 69-70

Scrammer,you are ~So~ right !

I played TAPS, for my father's VFW post, #9602 at three cemetaries, from the time I was Twelve, to Sixteen... I sold poppies, with my family, door to door...

And enlisted, US ARMY, 1968, not to avoid the draft, I enlisted before I was 18, had the contract signed and ready to go in, prior to age 18.

Today, our citizens have no understanding what it took out of us, in WWII... And what took for us to do it. Ask anyone under Sixty, if they know "who" Rosie the Riveter was, they'll blank stare you 98% of the time.

I know, because my adopted Grand Mother Was One! At 4'10" she built ships in the Bremerton Ship Yard, and until they day she died was such a kind gentle woman... Underneath that exterior, was a couragous person who could not "go and fight" so She built ships so Men could...

And the young women of today scream for equality... Bah.

philip, trouble-shooter 15
Sp/5 Avionics Deachment,
187th ASHCO, The "Crusaders"
TayNinh, RVN 69-70

Cool, my mom riveted Liberty Ships and also assembled tank components for Harvester. On the other hand my Granddaughter is a corpsman in the Navy and on her way to the middle east.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top