JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for sale;

TNW ASR in 10mm ODG with a Nikon Pro Staff 3-9x40 scope.
Also included 3 picatinny rails (with cover on side 2), TNW vertical grip and 2 - 15 round Glock OEM magazines.

Incredibly fun, portable and effective (including a 100lb hog in Texas) firearm. Unfortunately my wife wanted to know why I needed 2 and I couldn't come up with a good answer quickly. So now it is up for sale and once it sells she gets the 9mm version. Probably about 200-250 rounds through it. Hard to be certain since I have 2 of these but that's probably pretty close.

$750 buyer pays transfer fee.
I am in the Coos Bay area but can meet in Eugene or Roseburg pretty easily at the FFL of your choice.

Aero Survival Rifle

2b.JPG 2a.JPG 2c.JPG

You do know you can swap calibers on these right? I think 10mm to 9 would be about $300.

I really like my ASP 9.

I thought about changing it over, but she found some pink camo version she wants. Since getting her the gun she wants helps me to get guns that I want, she wins this one.

You do know you can swap calibers on these right? I think 10mm to 9 would be about $300.

I really like my ASP 9.

Looks like this one sold but for others who want to go with them for this one to go to 9mm would be $330 + shipping for parts. $150 of that is the new lower housing. The 10mm and .45 use one housing, the 9mm, .357 Sig, and .40 use another. So if you want to swap calibers in the caliber that fits the same lower you save $150. This was why when I bought my first one, 9mm, then wanted .45 I just bought another entire gun, then when I wanted 10mm bought the entire bolt assembly so when I want to swap I just drop in the other bolt and screw on the other barrel. These are one hell of a nice idea they came up with. I see another manufacturer is making what looks like an exact copy of these now. Even make a .22 conversion for these now.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top