JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$600
Manufacturer
Tikka
Caliber
223 Remington
City
Sherwood
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Brand new never fired Tikka T3x superlite. Chambered in 223 with a 1:8 twist. Rifle will come with a BSA sweet .223 scope. I know the scope doesn't do it justice but it will get you up and running. The only issue with the rifle is I previously had it sitting in a chassis system which required me to remove the magazine retention spring. Well now that I have placed it back into the original stock I can not locate the spring. It doesn't affect the function of the gun but there is some play in the magazine which could potentially have feeding issues from the mag. I want to be up front and honest. I am currently attempting to source a spring to put back into it. If you plan on putting it in a chassis or adding a metal aics plate then this won't effect you at all. 600 cash for the entire package. I will also include 40 rounds of Hornady target ammo.

1480F06E-E5F7-4171-AB9E-1C8B86AA17AD.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service