JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just downsizing a few things and getting rid of the extras I have accumulated. Not looking for any trades at this time.

1. This is a MicroRoni Stabilizer that I bought new that fits the G17, G22 and G31 platforms. This has been modified to fit gen5's with the ambidextrous slide releases by taking a dremel to scallop out the area for the ambi slide release. Great way to turn your glock into a compact setup that easily fits in a backpack.

$180

IMG_4734.JPG IMG_4737.JPG IMG_4735.JPG IMG_4736.JPG

2. This is a new factory T3x stock that I removed from my rifle. I have never used the stock and it does not include the factory bottom "metal" and magazine. Good upgrade from the original T3 stock.

$80

IMG_4724.jpg IMG_4725.jpg IMG_4726.jpg

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top