JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
As of 5:25 on 12-8-2020, they have a lot of
- 150 round boxes of Winchester white box 223 for $69.97
- 20 round boxes of Winchester white box 5.56 for $9.49

Not a deal by any means, but it is in stock.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Well, I was hoping to help out some members. Sorry if you disagree.

You are and it's appreciated by some of us non-gougers.:s0114: (the whole gouger thing is lame anyway, peps need to get over it :rolleyes:)

Just let a buddy know that's looking. He gets some it helps someone. Your post is a good thing.

I don't disagree with giving people a heads up but it's typically thru text or PM to avoid it from being oos in 10 minutes. Everyone's entitled to do things differently though. No hard feelings from me.

I received a heads up from one coworker during lunch, drove over there while still eating. lol I'd have posted it here, but I had kid from work who needed them(new AR owner), so I had to keep it on the downlow until he got off work.

At 3:15pm I received a text from him & said that 150 round boxes were gone. They must've restocked after he struck out. :confused: I offered him the box I picked up earlier though.

Edit: Limit was one 150rd box(.223), two on the regular 20rd box(5.56).

P.S. Please support one of the last honest ammo dealers & spend your money there. Screw Walmart.

We're all in this together gent's. Bi Mart's limiting quantities which is good, otherwise it would be gone quickly and nobody else would get any. Be excellent as individuals, be excellent as a community.

Cheers.

I always buy ammo in Oregon- and for those of my buddies who front the cash up front, they pay what I pay at the register. But for those who wait until I get back, they pay market prices- that's life.

Thanks for the heads up.

I find these posts helpful but its a double edged sword.
The 2A community preaches supporting each other but wont think twice about screwing the guy behind them if it means a buck in their pocket.
Not how i choose to live my life but kudos to those who sleep well at night that do. The current market values of ammo reflect what i am talking about.

Thanks for the heads up.

I find these posts helpful but its a double edged sword.
The 2A community preaches supporting each other but wont think twice about screwing the guy behind them if it means a buck in their pocket.
Not how i choose to live my life but kudos to those who sleep well at night that do. The current market values of ammo reflect what i am talking about.
I don't disagree. However, you can't control what other people do or think. Best to take the high road and enjoy life. :)

RSRgroup. A firearm/ammo/accessories distribution company, I saw their cost of Winchester White Box 9mm being $22 a box. So, I am worried what the retail cost will be. This is the sign, that if you see any 9mm for under $25 a box MSRP, be happy, you probably will not be seeing it for $8.97 for 50 rounds ever again.

Not to worry...the hoarders hit BiMart and others like them once a week or more. They know when they receive ammo shipments.. .and they have little networks so they can check every BiMart in town in short order.. My local Bimart says they get around 30 phone calls a days from ammo buyers. Makes them crazy.
This will not end until those people stop buying ammo and components they do not need and will never use. And good luck trying to make a buck or two selling overpriced ammo.

I still have to buy ammo for a hard working guy at my job who is 20 because of BiMarts crappy policy of not selling to people under 21yrs, but I appreciate their lack of gouging.

As of 2:38 on new years Eve, Tigard BiMart has about 20 boxes of 45acp. Blazer and federal aluminum case, I believe.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top