JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm sure it's going quick considering all that's going on. White box is also the same price

Screenshot_20231024_193315_Samsung Internet.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
It' just looks like it's finally normal priced,! I'm sure Winchester will be happy to use excess production capacity to supply the private market. The guy selling 400 rounds of .556 for ….. a few posts below probably isn't thrilled with BiMart's timing and pricing.

Last Edited:
It' just looks like it's finally normal priced,! I'm sure Winchester will be happy to use excess production capacity to supply the private market. The guy selling 400 rounds of .556 for ….. a few posts below probably isn't thrilled with BiMart's timing and pricing.
Good gosh, you are always right but not "right"

This is in store sales only. I was in yesterday and got some but the lady at gun counter said after this batch was gone they had received a letter of some kind that any more they get in for this sale may be a different brand. She wasn't totally sure and just said we'll have to see when we get the next order In.

The batch they had for yesterday in this store was only 2- 1k round cases so it didn't last very long.

Last Edited:
Just help me spend more money why dontcha???
Bahaha, kind of like me yesterday walking in BiMart. Didn't even know or see the ad that they were on sale. Asked the gun counter gal if they had any decent sales going on today. She said well we have these 5.56 on sale and what we have left won't last long.

Told her box them up and I walked out with my wallet a bit lighter than I'd planned.

Some count the full case as a box. I can't buy just two I am against separating my boxes of 223 or 556 from there family like that before they can be set free down range lol

Yesterday at about 1PM I went to Bi-Mart.
They had about ten small boxes of Winchester & USA on the shelf.
I asked if they had any more USA in back.
The kind gentleman responded by saying they had another nine cases in back.
I said, "I'll take a case".
He brought it out and put in my hands in about a minute. Sweet!
Within seconds, another employee walked by me with another case and handed it to a customer that came in about 30 seconds behind me.

This blind squirrel found a nut!

Much thanks to the OP. The_Roman!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews