JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Gun guy at the Albany BiMart said that Winchester cancelled the BiMart order…

1B7FCF2A-D59D-46A1-97B9-7AC62ACF3C2E.jpeg

There were at least 30 boxes at Woodstock, some brown, some white, and I asked for 5. They'd only sell me two. :(:(
I was there today. The guy in front of me asked the clerk about the 2 box limit and was told no limit even though the sign was at eye level behind the clerk. I bought 6 boxes.

I went today in woodstock and was told 2 box limit and the guy behind the firearm counter was strict about it. He seemed furious about people buying up 2,000 rnds at a time so now they have a strict limit of 2 boxes per customer per day. I would rather have 1,000 rounds delivered to my door hassle free than have that conversation a second time. 40 rounds at a time is insulting. 200 or 500 sure, understandable maybe but 40. I paid 0.47 cents a round online when i got home, dissapointing as I was willing to support local.

Corvallis, Albany, and Philomath Bimart are definitely only two boxes of 20 per person per day. In chatting with the coordinator there, he said Winchester canceled their mega order. Not surprising as other commercial companies had the same thing happen. I asked about a case (not that I need a case) and they said no it was individual boxes only.

I went today in woodstock and was told 2 box limit and the guy behind the firearm counter was strict about it. He seemed furious about people buying up 2,000 rnds at a time so now they have a strict limit of 2 boxes per customer per day. I would rather have 1,000 rounds delivered to my door hassle free than have that conversation a second time. 40 rounds at a time is insulting. 200 or 500 sure, understandable maybe but 40. I paid 0.47 cents a round online when i got home, dissapointing as I was willing to support local.
Yeah, that guy's a @ick. I think a hundred rounds per caliber per purchase seems more reasonable if they're gonna put limits on ammo. Only being able to fill 1.3 magazines per purchase seems stingy. I guess they want us to buy their other brands at .60 per round and they're sale is now a loss leader.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews