JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Thanks to heads up from my coworker I got the last two boxes of 5.56, but they still had lot of .308 Federal Power Shok + even more of Winchester 7.61x51(both $18.97 a box I believe). Maybe limited amount of CCI .22LR Mini Mag($7.97 I believe).

Good prices. Only expensive ammo was the 5.56 for like $10.97 or something like that(sold out now).

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
The truck came in at 11am. There were vultures hovering around all morning. They couldn't get the pallet unloaded and to the counter until 2pm and there was a line 10 deep already. It's the biggest shipment of any Bimart I've ever seen. It was glorious.

They had most everything and some in bulk packs. I was surprised it lasted 2 hrs later and they still had about 10 boxes of 9mm still as my friend told me (that's how big the shipment was) as usually it's a gone within 45 minutes.

My take...

20210121_140420.jpg

What was the price per round?

The truck came in at 11am. There were vultures hovering around all morning. They couldn't get the pallet unloaded and to the counter until 2pm and there was a line 10 deep already. It's the biggest shipment of any Bimart I've ever seen. It was glorious.

They had most everything and some in bulk packs. I was surprised it lasted 2 hrs later and they still had about 10 boxes of 9mm still as my friend told me (that's how big the shipment was) as usually it's a gone within 45 minutes.

My take...

View attachment 811652

I went there on my lunch break and there was nothing at 1 p.m. Left trying not to feel bad about spending the gas and time for nothing. Now I feel bad but I am laughing, too. Maybe I will get lucky on another day.

I went there on my lunch break and there was nothing at 1 p.m. Left trying not to feel bad about spending the gas and time for nothing. Now I feel bad but I am laughing, too. Maybe I will get lucky on another day.
This happened to one of my coworkers. Last time we were able to buy bunch of 5.56 from this Bi-Mart around noon, guy who went after 3PM texted me they were all sold out. Then later that afternoon, somebody posted on here that they were back in stock again.

Guy who missed out at 3, he was a new AR owner, so I ended up selling him mine at cost. It was a 150rd box, too. :oops:

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top